Mail questions about registration, travel and accomodation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register from here
Information about registration, fees and more.
Registration fees All fees stated are excluding VAT (25%)
|Registration fees||By May 12||After May 12|
|Regular||SEK 930||SEK 1180|
|Student/unemployed colleagues||SEK 700||SEK 950|
Conference Dinner The conference dinner is included in the registration fee. Payment Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates Swedish delegates may choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 excl. VAT will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside of Sweden
- According to Swedish and legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer
- Upon choice of payment method “Bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Academic Conferences, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until May 8, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 500 (excl. 25% VAT) for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after May 8, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.